1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Sharing knowledge about digital photos on canvas

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Expresscanvas, Aug 7, 2012.

Any body suggest idea about digital canvas photos..

Expresscanvas, Aug 7, 2012 IP
  2. ranji01

ranji01 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    We turn your digital photo into a canvas print within 24 hours

ranji01, Aug 8, 2012 IP
  3. tylerzachary

tylerzachary Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi, I'm Tyler. Wanted to share my own experience with personalized canvas to all people looking to find out more about it. I ordered canvas print with the photo taken by my friend a professional photographer. I wanted to make this picture more memorable, so I decided to print it on something unusual. I live in Canada, so I stopped on local company. I like professional attitude to client and when employees know their job. Had several questions and got answered them all. The support was good. The quality of the canvas was also very good. Prices were affordable. Anyway, this is what I ordered

canvas.JPG
    I stopped on www.bestcanvas.ca a local Canadian company. Suggest to Canadian people looking for some canvas print stores or ideas

tylerzachary, Sep 7, 2012 IP
  4. lukehion

lukehion Peon

Best Answers:
    Has anybody used this service? http://www.bestcanvas.com/ I'm very interested in getting canvas accessories for my home but I would like to hear people saying first about specific service. What is it like?

lukehion, Nov 2, 2012 IP