1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Sharing Knowledge in Laundry business

Discussion in 'General Business' started by mrazlan, Feb 16, 2012.

Hi there..

I am interested with this forum since everybody is sharing their thoughts. Even though I am a newbie in this forum I would like to share a little bit of my knowledge also and my expertise is in laundry. I'm Azlan, My nature of business is Laundry. I have 8 years of experience in this small business. Even though it is small but it sure did support me and my whole Family. My mentor always says " The more you give the more you get". Since this forum is about sharing, can I share a little knowledge about it here?

Hopefully I can help others that still don't have any business to do.

Or if there somebody who like to open a Laundry shop but have no idea how to start it. Maybe I can give them a simple guide :)

Laundry is a very simple things to operate because everybody will have their experience doing their laundry right? either they do it at home or at a coin operated laundry..it does not matter. the point is everybody do laundry right? So the knowledge in doing it is OK not everybody know how to make that knowledge into a money machine.

The idea is very simple.

" As long as people wear cloths, so will the washing " right. This shows how laundry business make money.

Opening a laundry business is very cheap and the profit is tremendous. Some even opened their laundry without even have a shop. They just do it from home.

Like I say previously the market will not dead and the market is EVERYWHERE even in Prison they need laundry right? It will only stop when people STOP wearing cloth!

Before I move on. I would like to ask any forumers about rules and regulation here. I afraid there is a rules that not allow me to post such a topic here. If there it is OK for me to proceed please support me as I will share as much knowledge as I can and if I might broke a Rules in this forum please tell me as I will stop this tread immediately.

Will wait for the support for my new friend.

mrazlan, Feb 16, 2012 IP