1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Sharing my business - my 8,000 USD/month business model - copy it and do it, too!

Discussion in 'General Business' started by LuckyAcePP, Apr 3, 2013.

Hello everybody,

I want to give something back to the community that gave me everything to me! I was working 8 hours a day and I got 550 EUR as a monthly salary, then I started my own business and now, I finally move over 8,000 USD for last month! And that all thanks to Digitial Point forum!

Here I come, and it's a pay-back time! I am going to show you my whole business-model witch makes me thousands of dollars for past 11 months!

Why I am doing it?
    • I want to give back something to the community.
    • Is basically impossible to you become my competitor on this.
    • I want to help .)

Who can do it?
    • Yeah, anybody I guess .)
    So no more talks, here is the exact, step-by-step, plan:

I am creating CITY or REGION related websites and offers there place to advertise for all kind of services and products. Lets make it whole on an example - we will find some City, not too big, but not too small, for this example I will use London, even that is too big city for this project for start (choose smaller city at first!).

Now you need to create a site. Use regular Wordpress with some nice template. You dont need to invest a single penny into this, just buy a domain (ok but that is like 3 cups of coffe) and that is. Try to make the site as nice as possible, that is the key. If you dont know how to do this, hire someone to do it for you.

Now try to THINK and use Google KeyWord Tool to find out what SERVICES are available in this city (you will find out that all services are the same in all cities...). And for each service you need to write (or get someone to write) a short article. But the article have to be SPECIAL!

Lets say we are going to write about Butch London - the article should start something like The best Butcher in London is XXXX. You can visit him by person at YYY Street, ZIP, London or call now at ZZZZZZZ. And then continue with regular article about butchers, etc.

Why we started this way? Maybe you understand it now, and if not, you will get it! So in the end, you will have tens of articles about SERVICE (or product) + CITY. Really think hard and make as much services as you can!

Now its time to get traffic to these sites. You can just wait if Google will spot you on good positions, or do some SEO. If you are not familiar with SEO, you can buy someone to do it for you. You can find some guys here, but do not buy BAD LINKS!! It can end your whole work! I am buying packages from this guy for months, and I always gets great ranking (even for non-english terms as these are).

Full your site with Ad-Sense and wait for traffic. Do not forgot to make visible "ADVERTISE HERE" and "CONTACT US" page with possibility of contacting you - you will start getting emails (and calls) from people doing services in the city - they would want to ADVERTISE on your site! It is the best advertising possibilities for them - 100% targeted customers! And you will offer them several packages on a MONTHLY BASES:
    • regular banner advertising on page with their service
    • white-label the page and add there their contact (remember the best butcher? who will pay for it to be the best .)?)
    • banners on all sub.pages
    • send mass mail to your email list you are getting from the site...

That is basically all. Just few more tips:
    • Do the site in your local language! Really, even your country in small, it can be your advantage!
    • Place no AdSense and try to place just white banners "Advertise Here".
    • Try to get as much email addresses from visitors as possible.
    • Try to contact some call-centrum and ask them to call business with your offer (or call by yourself!).
    • Make the site nice and people will buy ads like crazy!

I have now about 10 these sites for 10 cities. Non of them is in English, btw. 3 of them are making me about 4,000 USD/month, the rest is making the rest .) People are paying me every month, because I am making them business - and I am doing, nothing at all .)

Do you like it? So make it too!! Please if you at least read it, give me a note or rate me, so I know I did not write it for nothing .) Thaanks!

LuckyAcePP, Apr 3, 2013 IP
    seo.xpert and teooo like this.
  2. webcosmo

webcosmo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, i`ve read your whole story, it is interesting and quite a simple idea, so it should work. But, are you updating the blogs every day ? How do you keep the content fresh ? How do you get the info about those businesses?

webcosmo, Apr 3, 2013 IP
  3. LuckyAcePP

LuckyAcePP Active Member

Best Answers:
    No need new info about the business, I am just trying to post every week a new post - about new business, services or products available in each City.

LuckyAcePP, Apr 3, 2013 IP
  4. ayan787

ayan787 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for sharing your business story with us. It is a good idea for a good business. I am new to this website business, I hope i can make it happen for me one day..

ayan787, Apr 4, 2013 IP
  5. walts1

walts1 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    A true Creative and Innovative Internet Marketer

walts1, Apr 4, 2013 IP
  6. teooo

teooo Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think the idea is very good. With hard work you can accomplish anything. If you dont have a talent, hard work will compensate it.
    Thanks for sharing !

teooo, Apr 5, 2013 IP
  7. danibee

danibee Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You are very creative! I like your idea and I think to do one website like this because I have a domain with a city name and I didn't make a website for this domain yet. I was thinking to sell it but I will develop it.
    Thanks for idea!

danibee, Apr 7, 2013 IP
  8. RoguePyro

RoguePyro Active Member

Best Answers:
    What are some of your average prices for advertising packages? I know it'll vary on the city, but I'm just curious about some very general averages. Thanks! :)

RoguePyro, Apr 7, 2013 IP
  9. SteveInChina

SteveInChina Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Nice concept.

How long have you been running this business model for?

SteveInChina, Apr 10, 2013 IP
  10. drax2006

drax2006 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sounds great but how are you out-ranking the local places listings? Or do you generate traffic in other ways
    Well done

drax2006, Apr 10, 2013 IP
  11. Maharani

Maharani Member

Best Answers:
    great concept, i know its like urbanesia dot com site and sure business owner buy ad like crazy.

Maharani, Apr 10, 2013 IP
  12. niceboy

niceboy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Nice idea! Should be very helpful for newbees looking for money making guides here.. Btw, did you try including adsense on some sites? How was the income compared to advertisers?

niceboy, Apr 10, 2013 IP
  13. phuongymy

phuongymy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Me and my Partner are creating a website around that model. Except, its gona work around a way to get money from businesses and consumers. So, lets see :)

phuongymy, Apr 10, 2013 IP
  14. Callaway1

Callaway1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Can you please pm me your on of your websites so I can give it a try? Thank you.

Callaway1, Apr 11, 2013 IP
  15. Solid_Nuts

Solid_Nuts Active Member

Best Answers:
    This might work in foreign languages or where Google places isn't competing with you otherwise why would someone go to your website when google places hogs the first 10 links.

Thanks for posting and i'm glads its working for you.

Solid_Nuts, Apr 14, 2013 IP
  16. MikeQ

MikeQ Member

Best Answers:
    Great business model, this is demand of today too.

MikeQ, Apr 15, 2013 IP
  17. mrupp2006

mrupp2006 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Great idea. You are definitely on the right track.

mrupp2006, Apr 15, 2013 IP
  18. ferma231

ferma231 Member

Best Answers:
    WOW, you are like masted of thinking outside of the box.

I will do this after i get my recent project done, will get to you soon,.

ferma231, Apr 16, 2013 IP