1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Shipping to USA from USA

Discussion in 'General Business' started by God_is_faithful, Feb 26, 2011.

Hi, I have spent time in the USA and the product I sell is actually only valid for USA residents..

The problem is, I'm back in Australia now. If I want to sell things to Americans, are there any solutions for shipping to them from within the US?

Are there any services where I can send the product to a company in the US who will then ship it out to my customers when they make orders?

God_is_faithful, Feb 26, 2011 IP
  2. China_girl

China_girl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think the best option for you is to contact some ebay users who are having (not similar) but different products and belong from US itself. You can have a contract with them online for shipping out your products. Do not go for the people who are doing business with same product you sell, they might get your clients for themselves. If you dont get contacts from the US personally then ebay is the best option to get some people who can do this job ;)

China_girl, Feb 26, 2011 IP
  3. TwittaPro

TwittaPro Peon

Best Answers:
    You should contact the company you're buying from and if the company is located in the USA then you can ask them if they could send it to the adress you told them to.

TwittaPro, Feb 27, 2011 IP