1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Short content blogging idea........

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by holo man, Oct 18, 2011.

I think making short content on blog is batter than making big big articles. That such a big articles also take time to write and also take time to fill the blog. I means short content, the templates and wallpaper etc. That not required more paragraphs to post and these also fill the blog very early. What are other types of short contents? Please share your ideas.

holo man, Oct 18, 2011 IP
  2. kittyluver

kittyluver Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yes!!! You're correct. Short articles are always advisable. Other short articles include simple solutions for complex problems. e.g. Acne Home remedies.

kittyluver, Oct 18, 2011 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    It all depends on the complexity of your topic. Acne articles for teenagers can be shorter but if your niche is acne research teams then you'll need longer, more scientific content.

No hard and fast rule except that perhaps shorter = spammier (in my experience).

sarahk, Oct 19, 2011 IP