1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Short cut ways to be a good affiliate marketer.

Discussion in 'General Business' started by kuool, Mar 30, 2014.

Now a days to earn a good amount of cash, affiliate marketing is certainly a hot platform. Here I request to my DP's successful affiliate marketer to share their short cut secret strategies that how someone can gain success very rapidly. Actually we can find lots of good contents on affiliate marketing searching Google but these are unable to indicate a short cut way to a newbie marketer. To run my affiliate business, is it necessary a product related website? if not what are my best platforms ? or what types of product should i promote as a newbie etc.

kuool, Mar 30, 2014 IP
  2. infogle

infogle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    First things First...

# You need a dedicated product website for the product you are promoting.
    # You need to highlights the positive and some negative points of the product
    # Next you need to post reviews and more reviews about the product
    # Along with the testimonial

Then you can do some SEO or promote via PPC.

# Choosing a product is definitely ones' own choice that you really understand about - but i would recommend promoting a product that not only had a sale commission but also some of lead commission - because in some cases when sales are returned or people cancel their buy after some days of use - so the commission given to you is also reversed. Therefore, if you are having lead commission with it so atleast you will gain something....

Hope this helps...

infogle, Mar 30, 2014 IP
  3. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    There are no really shortcuts anymore. In the past (5-10 years ago) you could create an entire website around your products and it would fly. I remember advertising sites like that on AdWords and getting a ton of cheap traffic. Those sites would get indexed fast too. Today, all that stuff is considered spam and you won't see the light of day with those types of sites. You need to offer something of a value to your visitors first and then slap affiliate links on your site, otherwise it will be a long and winding road for you. Keep in mind for every affiliate product you can offer there are probably a hundred other people who are already doing that.

qwikad.com, Mar 31, 2014 IP
  4. kuool

kuool Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks, It's a good idea "to offer something of a value to your visitors first and then slap affiliate links on your site." It's also true that affiliate marketing is very competitive and challenging. I'm happy to get your valuable tricks. As i want to start affiliate marketing as a newbie these information must help me undoubtedly.

kuool, Mar 31, 2014 IP
  5. aniblow

aniblow Active Member

Best Answers:
    Affiliate marketing is not easy. You've got to be ready to work.
    It's not just about slapping your links about and going to sleep.
    Irrespective of the niche or product you are promoting, you need
    to build a base of subscribers who listen to and trust you. Once you
    get that going... you'll be making cool affiliate $$$.

aniblow, Mar 31, 2014 IP
  6. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    First of all you have to understand what your user is exactly looking for, then choose a right product and implement marketing strategies according to it.

iwebsocial, Apr 1, 2014 IP
  7. Mission0ps

Mission0ps Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think that affiliate marketing is a good starting point for beginner marketers- but as you've read above it's no longer a case of stuffing your blog with a few links.

The folks whom we market the latest TV or the new software set is a LOT more savvy than 5 years ago

That's what's really changed

So our approach has to bend with the times.
    People expect no BS reviews these days- if you look closely even the review template around the internet has changed.

They are more structured, easier to read. The affiliate is still out there making a good living. But he no longer site behind a veil of obscurity..
    Successful affiliates of today are showing HOW products will help you.
    They continue making money online and telling their readers exactly what they NEED to hear..

Mission0ps, Apr 1, 2014 IP
  8. Dionne Taylor

Dionne Taylor Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sadly there are no shortcuts. That's the problem people think there are short cuts with everything and not willing to work.

Dionne Taylor, Apr 7, 2014 IP