1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Should I avoid selling items cheap on ebay?or is this profit margain acceptable

Discussion in 'General Business' started by broombroom, Feb 13, 2012.

Ive started a small venture on ebay buying bulk lots mainly make up. I get them for around 30p each and sell them for around £1.40 free P+P hoping to make about a pound on each one. My items are selling (at least one everyday )and I am the cheapest on ebay atm with 100% feedback but the problem is the fees are a complete fucking joke. 10% ebay sale fee 40p listing fee for bulk listing and then 25p paypal fee wiping my profit margins down to around 30p for each item I sell.

Would it be better to find higher selling items and sell them? Or do you think I should carry on with that sort of profit margin? I may charge for postage to cut down on the fees. Any thoughts? I'd have to sell 100 items a month just to make £30 which sucks.

broombroom, Feb 13, 2012 IP
  2. jmbinfo

jmbinfo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey mate! This thread is for the Affiliate Program with Ebay not for getting help with Ebay. I wish DP had a EBAY HELP area but I do not believe that they do. :(

jmbinfo, Feb 13, 2012 IP
  3. broombroom

broombroom Member

Best Answers:
    ok thanks anyway

broombroom, Feb 13, 2012 IP