1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

should i use mojomotor or other CMS?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by matt_62, May 10, 2013.

Guys, I do design sites in dreamweaver, and I have tried out mojomotor as well as couchcms to name a few favs, and I have to say I really like mojomotor. I think it will be insanely easy for my users to update their pages and their content, as well I believe that once I get used to it, it will take less then a minute to convert my sites from dreamweaver directly into mojomotor (whereas I am yet to ever integrate a site from dreamweaver into wordpress)

I was wondering if anyone else knew of other CMS options that are easy for someone using dreamweaver? Should I just use a full featured cms such as wordpress where the clients will have more features available to them at a greater setup and maintence cost?

matt_62, May 10, 2013 IP
  2. Andy01

Andy01 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I would recommend you to go with WordPress because this can benefit clients and they can get more features along with it.

Andy01, May 10, 2013 IP