1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Sillhouttes

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by cyberxtremer, Jan 31, 2009.

Hello friends,
    I have created a set of silhouettes, and planning to sell them.

Can I know if I can do that here ? and what all are I need to keep in mind while ?

Costing 5$ per set. High-Res

cyberxtremer, Jan 31, 2009 IP
  2. innovati

innovati Peon

Best Answers:
    what format are they in? You say hi-res like it's done in Photoshop or something.

Silhouettes are typically only useful to designers if they are made in a proper vector format, like in Adobe Illustrator.

There are plenty of Stock silhouettes at vectorstock.com and I have spent money purchasing vectors from there before - if you think of things that they don't have, do them wel, and then price competitively, I'm sure you can make a decent amount of money doing something you love with stock imagery.

I know a teacher of mine from college made thousands f dollars from some simple illustrations he sold online - you could easily do the same if you approached the illustration market from a different angle I think.

Best of luck to you, and next time don't forget a little thumbnail so people can see your work too!

innovati, Jan 31, 2009 IP
  3. Shawn Ross

Shawn Ross Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah I made a vector flame pack for car decals that was photo realistic and made enough to pay for design school and rent on my apartment until I graduate lol.

Shawn Ross, Jan 31, 2009 IP
  4. cyberxtremer

cyberxtremer Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah innovati, I have just created this thread to know what all can I do. I'm approved by istockphoto, but as I have just turned 18, and dont have an id yet y:| My highschool doesnt have ids. Only one 1 id I have, my ration card, but no photo in that :|

So, have to continue like this, unless i get time and get my driving license

Regarding topic, Yeah, all in Photoshop. Saved in jpeg, but I have PSD, and can save in various formats.
    Resolutions above 1000px . All made by me. 10 done till now. Let me create a pack containing a good set of images

cyberxtremer, Feb 1, 2009 IP