1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Simple Article Question

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by TStewartFan, Jun 13, 2006.

Soon I will begin development on a small personal website but would like to incorporate the ability for end users to submit essays/articles and have them rated on via Polling. I have never used an article script before and wandered if this type of application would be idea for my small needs or would the application be too robust for this feature? I am quite certain I could use a blogging service to provide an interactive way for end users to make submissions but bloggers are just so limited so thought I would begin researching article submission scripts. If this would be an idea use of an article script could someone point me in the right direction towards a nice little app I could use/purchase for this ability? Thanks for all your help and sorry if I submitted this into the wrong category but I didn't see anything for articles so I assumed it would fit into the content management general section....

TStewartFan, Jun 13, 2006 IP
  2. mad4

mad4 Peon

Best Answers:
    articledashboard.com does an article script but if you want a good site then you are better doing it yourself. Adding a voting script is easy once you have the article database set up.

mad4, Jun 13, 2006 IP
  3. Dejavu

Dejavu Peon

Best Answers:
    Dejavu, Jun 13, 2006 IP
  4. TStewartFan

TStewartFan Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks all. I will dome extensive research on articles as I prepare for my next venture :) Thanks for the recommendations.

TStewartFan, Jun 13, 2006 IP