1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Simple CMS...?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by mrnosa, Mar 29, 2011.

Hello, Guys. I have been looking for the perfect CMS-system for a year now. I think i have seen it all. From Joomla, Concrete5, Drupal to Veolay, Simple CMS and wordpress. They are all good in there own way, but i have yet to find a good CMS, I can offer my clients.

I need a CMS-system i can easy make a template to, or export html files.
    I need a CMS-system my clients easy can edit text, pictures AND add pages witch generate from a template i have created.
    I need a CMS-system witch builds around the page, not the other way around.

Thats all i really need. And i don't think there is a single CMS-system witch easy offer this. Good, folks off digitalpoint. Can you help me?

mrnosa, Mar 29, 2011 IP
  2. atrib1984

atrib1984 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I can help you for that. I have my own PHP built CMS (developed from scratch,no opensource,extremely user friendly) which I can integrate with your static website to make it completely dynamic.

By means of the CMS you can add categories,sub categories (upto infinite level) and create products and then assign products in to your desired category/categories(from "store" section). You can change content from an advanced text editor of various web pages from "web section manager".You can create web pages also. You can create folder and upload files in the specified folder(from "Media Manager" section) and link the files (including images,docs,videos etc.) through various web sections from the text editor provided. You can restrict various sections of this CMS to various users under a particular group from "User Management" section and may more.

Also I can create extra business logic in to this CMS according to your need as this is a CMS built in PHP from scratch.

If you are interested. please contact me on

atrib1984, Mar 29, 2011 IP
  3. chrisranjana.com

chrisranjana.com Active Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe if you can take one as an example ..like wordpress and let us know what it is lacking etc ?

chrisranjana.com, Apr 1, 2011 IP
  4. cmstester

cmstester Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Try Squarespace, it's in my Signature.

cmstester, Apr 1, 2011 IP
  5. rain21

rain21 Active Member

Best Answers:
    most simple and best CMS is WordPress, so go for it. Joomla also not bad

rain21, Apr 2, 2011 IP
  6. beoding

beoding Peon

Best Answers:
    I Think the best and simple CMS is Wordpress:)

beoding, Apr 7, 2011 IP
  7. engadven

engadven Peon

Best Answers:
    I think you are right. There isn't one.
    Joomla and wordpress might be the most powerful and the best for certain sites but overkill for most.
    My experience of clients is most can't (don't want to) do more than the very basic changing text. So for them a very simple system with basic text entry is best.
    No one CMS is right for everything so you probably need to find and learn two or three and to use where appropriate.
    I'd suggest a big CMS, wordpress Joomla drupal.
    A light online database (Lots about but don't know enough to recommend)
    A PC based db to html based parsing engine (My favourite) which clients could even add content into the excel they know to be parse straight into html

engadven, Apr 21, 2011 IP
  8. Awilum

Awilum Member

Best Answers: