1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Simple ways to promote yourself and your products on the internet.

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by akannohenry, May 17, 2012.

?

Is this post helpful?

Poll closed Jun 16, 2012.
  1. very good

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. good

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. fair choice

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. dont know

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
    We are now mostly aware that getting traffic to our blog pages and post is one of the most important issue if you want to be successful online. First of all am not an internet guru. Am also learning too like many of us here on digitalpoint. We all want to promote our business our market our product effectively online. But getting the know-how can be really a heavy load indeed!.
    However, after many online research and reviews, trials and errors, i have come to conclude for now that the best and almost free ways to gain this traffic for free are:
    1. Facebook
    2. Twitter
    3. Linkedn
    4. Tumblr
    5. Delicious
    6. Bing
    But you can also use paid search engine optimiser (SEO) to effectively promote your pages if you. Sometime not really very expensive. You may try
    1. Google
    2. Yahoo
    3. Faceboo.
    At this time, i feel as a true starter, this could be of good help to promote your pages or products.
    Drop me a line if you like what you are reading!

Attached Files:

akannohenry, May 17, 2012 IP