1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Simple Ways to Register and Earn Money on Clickbank

Discussion in 'General Business' started by jalang, Jul 13, 2013.

Hi buddy bloggerpaid: D, been a while I did not post a new article again, because my job as a student created this blog is rarely updated. I've previously explained What is ClickBank? in the previous article, well this time I will explain to my friend Simple List and Find Money on Clickbank. Okay just listened well yes.

ClickBank had once opened for our country and then in black list because of the crime via the Internet from Indonesia. And now the blacklist was lifted. Of course we do not want that to happen again. For that, let's do business with this benar.Clikbank can be said of the king of the affiliate world. Many successful people from business on the Internet through affiliate internet marketing through clickbank, many Indonesian people used to use traditional virtual address of other countries in order to sign up, and it took a rather lengthy process in order to get dollarnya. Since the beginning of 2009 may be relieved Indonesia, the marketer can get action by signing up to clikbank.

In Clickbank, than we can market other people's products and earn a commission, we can also nitipin our products in situ. Learn from many internet marketers merged, they say that 'money' it much more if we've got the product itself. Yes for beginners affiliate should be tried first, while learning how you can be like him (the owner of the product) ...
    ClickBank is one of the features ease of use. Affiliates wishing to promote a product just simply sign up for free, select the products in the marketplace, and then just paste the "hoplink" on your website or blog Hoplink is a special name for the link in Clickbank. The name "hoplink" because internet users who click the link will jump (English: hop) to the link destination.
    To commission payment system with rata2 ClickBank affiliate system, which affiliate will get a commission every successfully generate sales. Commission varies between 10% to 75% of the price of a basic product that is determined by the product owner.
    Now .... how we succeed as a ClickBank affiliate marketer. How do I? We will start by first registering.

Here's how to register at Clickbank:
    1. Log in to the registration page Clickbank www.clickbank.com
    2. Select Indonesia, in line Country
    3. Please complete the following information: a. Payee name,: # name, # address, including address phone website / blog Note: "use the name as ID card / badge, because Clickbank checks made it pay him, so when cashing a check, this name should match with the data in our identification cards .
    4. Enter a nickname that will always appear at the transaction on line Nickname.Nickname account, this is no clickbank ID that will be seen by potential buyers, so you should select a good nickname, do not use your name. For example, you could use the name "Order" or "Download" or "register" or something important is up to you do not try your name. Will there be facilities and 'check' to see if the username already exist that use. Note: To Close problems? Username is, will concern the URL nantinya.Karena Web replicas obtained from an affiliate program usually formatted like this: www.namadomain.com/?id=USERNAME - so for example if his username is 'senior official' then Her web replicas become www.namadomain.com/?id=darmadi
    Try now note that if the username is 'order' www.namadomain.com/?id=order. Surely the prospective buyer (mostly) thought www.namadomain.com/?id=order is one part of the website page, without realizing that the address is the web address of the actual replication and 'order' is his affiliate username.
    5. Check the box on the bottom row labeled "I have read and agree to the terms and conditions"
    6. Click on Submit
    After that check the email that we have registered in clickbank.com, there will be 8 digit confirmation code. Write down that number and click the link on the email us.
    Will open a new window activation ClickBank, then entering the confirmation code that we got from the email. If you have then click finish.
    Once you are registered at Clickbank, in the marketplace you can choose the product you want to promote. In choosing the product that you are promoting, it is recommended:
    1. See "grav" (Gravity). Gravity describes how well a conversion rate for affiliate products. The greater number of his gravity, meaning the better the conversion rate. So select the product that is high gravity numbers.
    2. Note the "% refd" (% referred). It shows the amount of products sold via the affiliate. So the larger the number, the better for you choose to promote.
    3. Note the sales letter. In addition to both of these things you need to look at the product web site as well and noticed his sales letter. If the sales letter "sell" would be more prospective generate sales. Once you make a selection of products, then just promote
    Do not forget to go to the main site and read product affiliatenya pages, some have provided a wealth of information and tools that can help us to market their products.
    4. It is also a Keyword search for science itself. Regardless we want masarin wear or use seo ppc advertising, it is important to choose the right keywords. For you are a member of Asian Brain, it has become a daily food ya ..
    5. In promoting clickbank product promotion through PPC, should nge first direct link to the vendor's site, for ngetest first, that his return was good, better then in String together a landing page itself.
    In addition, in terms of promoting this affiliate tips Here I think it is quite good for a run. Ie: With Allot FREE eBooks. You can instantly spread the nets of money, just by distributing Free ebook, because in the ebook can you plant an affiliate link from PayDotCom, Clickbank, and others.

Well that's the Simple List and Find Money on Clickbank, hopefully useful :)

jalang, Jul 13, 2013 IP