1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Site Dilemma. CMS or not to CMS that is the question.

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by mikka23, Dec 20, 2006.

Okay I have a designed and coded, ready for release website. (almost). I was thinking the following. All opinions are greatly appreciated.

I was thinking I could introduce a cms system with:

Easily add downloads with thumbnails and description, downloaded counter (fit with design )
    Article section for tutorials to easily add them.
    News system for front page.
    Still seo friendly with heading tags.

Do you think its wise for me to hire someone to do this or just stick with static pages with php submission forms (already in place)? He was charging around $60-100 i think. Good price and worth it? I fear php will not be SEO friendly and hurt my site in the long run. Fear the design will suffer and also fear its a waste of money if the site is a flop. Please all opinions.

You can view coded site as it is at : http://www.freecss.info/CSS3/index.html

mikka23, Dec 20, 2006 IP
  2. Lpspider

Lpspider Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think a CMS makes things more convienent - especially if you plan on having more than 50 pages.

Lpspider, Dec 21, 2006 IP