1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Site for a Media channel ?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by Khaludi92, Mar 4, 2012.

Hello forum,

I was hoping to launch a site for my Media channel. Our media channel covers Many and Many Events pictures, Event Videos, Interviews of Superiors, fashion shoots, Model protfolio's, Channel news, etc etc.

I am very familiar with wordpress so i was hoping that you guys recommend me the perfect wordpress theme and plugins combination to help me make it professional as possible. I tired my lucking finding suitable templates/wordpress themes but its seems either i suck at "GOOGLE-ing" or there is really no perfect theme.

However, If the above task is hard to complete with wordpress, I am willing to try Joomla and other CMS's, but I prefer sticking to Wordpress because i have never tired anything wordpress.

So Any recommendations on what wordpress theme i should use :) ? Its alright if its a paid theme bcoz am willing to pay.

Khaludi92, Mar 4, 2012 IP
  2. Khaludi92

Khaludi92 Member

Best Answers:
    ANY HELp :) ??

Khaludi92, Mar 4, 2012 IP
  3. lamvt

lamvt Active Member

Best Answers:
    Your site Crazy Big system,My advices to use Joomla CMS,
    You need to know what is CMS and Blog
    Joomla is Best CMS, Wordpress is Best Blog.

GoodLuck

lamvt, Mar 4, 2012 IP