1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Site Owners With Partners but are not in good terms selling for cheap...

Discussion in 'General Business' started by MeMing, Apr 30, 2012.

Ok guys, I wanted to ask you if you have ever come across this scenario before. I have come across this TWICE already. VERY SIMILAR approach.

Here's their pitch:

"Hello,

We currently have a website which is making $30 per day via Google Adsense and would like to sell it. Would you be interested?

The website address is:

http://www.example.com

Please click on the links below to view adsense income and traffic statistics:

www.example.com---April-2012.png

www.example.com-April-2012.png

www.example.com-12-Months.png

Regarding www.example.com, we were two partners and now we are no longer partnering since my partner has a job in Google now. We had some indifferences and we parted ways and my partner is responsible for the google ads, I do not have a google account and now all the earnings are going into my partner's account. He is asking me $6000 to part with the adsense account. However, I own the domain name and files and I have little knowledge about how to run the website and that is the reason why I am selling it for $350 for good. $350 maybe high but I am not sure since I was never involved in selling websites, however, I would like to know your best offer as of now.

The monthly cost to host the website is $6.95 per month.

There are over 12,000 posts on the website and first post was posted on Aug 15, 2010. The website has over 23,700,000 links in google.com and about 182,000 direct links in google.com search with about 42,200 images tracked in images.google.com and equal number in yahoo.com and msn.com The site is also listed in baidu.com and several other search engines. Has about 10,000 users who visit the site on a daily basis.

The website runs on Wordpress.

The website content is semi-automated. You will have to spend atleast 30 minutes every day and perform a few clicks which will trigger the website to fetch new content. Once new content is fetched and posted on the website, the website then automatically posts the new content data in all the social networking website like twitter, facebook etc.

The site revenue is through Adsense roughly around $30 per day.

Since the website is running on an automated script, you will have to perform clicks on a daily basis and the site will be updating automatically. You just need to spend about 30 minutes a day updating the website.

Please get back to me with your questions and your best offer for the website."

I always thought this was very fishy so I always ask to have a teamviewer and both have not accepted yet.

Anybody of you ever seen this before? These 2 events happened through DP's buy and sell section.

MeMing, Apr 30, 2012 IP
  2. DayaJosh

DayaJosh Member

Best Answers:
    below error occurred while connect to the above post link :("Example DomainsAs described in RFC 2606, we maintain a number of domains such as EXAMPLE.COM and EXAMPLE.ORG for documentation purposes. These domains may be used as illustrative examples in documents without prior coordination with us. They are not available for registration. "

DayaJosh, Apr 30, 2012 IP