1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

site promotion

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by polym, Nov 1, 2011.

Hello, looking for a site promotion intpostage.com in America. I am looking for someone who will help for a fee. Required: to increase the popularity of the site in facebook and other social networks. Register your site in search engines, directories, etc.
    Listen to your suggestions. Thank you.

polym, Nov 1, 2011 IP
  2. iWantMuzik

iWantMuzik Member

Best Answers:
    i can help you out if needed. shoot me a PM

iWantMuzik, Nov 1, 2011 IP
  3. polym

polym Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Our web site intpostage.com offers you to participate in an exchange of post cards and souvenirs all over the world. At present our database includes lots of Russian users, who would like to exchange post cards and souvenirs. Therefore, we decided to give an opportunity to the users from all countries (except for Russia) to participate in the exchange without any fair check. It means that some time after registration you will definitely receive a post card or a souvenir from Russia, Ukraine, or Belarus, etc.
    All you have to do is to check in and indicate your correct address for paper mailing.
    P.S. User personal data are not disclosed, and not submitted to any third party.

polym, Nov 23, 2011 IP