1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Site similar to linkedin

Discussion in 'General Business' started by lavapixel, Apr 12, 2010.

Hi,

So I have been thinking, does a site similar to linkedin exist, that is focused on ONLY people who run websites? I have been looking for staff/partners and it seems linkedin is the only site that is any good for this sort of thing. I did not notice that they charge you for very simple features, and the price is quite high.

If a site does not exist, I was thinking of creating one aimed at people who run websites and are looking for partners/staff for other projects. However, this will be a completely free service.

I would love to hear thoughts on this. It won't be just another facebook clone site, where you can do one million pointless things, but just a simple social network that will allow users to buy/sell/trade, read users profiles, contact users etc.

Any thoughts are welcome, and who would be interested in joining a community such as this.

Thanks.

lavapixel, Apr 12, 2010 IP