1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

SiteFrame

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by QiSoftware, Dec 6, 2007.

I have just noticed a new Fantasico cms offering, SiteFrame. I went over to the site to investigate. Anyone using it? How do you like it?

I am always trying to find easy solutions for my web hosting clients and would love to see your SiteFrame site.

Q...

QiSoftware, Dec 6, 2007 IP
  2. Qryztufre

Qryztufre Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I too am interested in siteframe, as it does, on the surface, look pretty simple. Though before I install it myself I'd love to hear from some people that have used it.

I did a search for "powered by Siteframe" and was not overwhelmed with the sites that made it to the first page. In fact, the first non-siteframe site seemingly is a list of tags, and the second one is nothing but the base install with one or two extras added in.

So if anyone here does use it, I'd love to hear from you and maybe see a complete site in action.

On a related note, they just released Siteframe 5.0 (Beaumont)

Yet another,
    Q

Qryztufre, Jan 7, 2008 IP