1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Sites like reddit?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by cookiemobsta, Feb 23, 2012.

So I find I get a TON of my traffic from reddit (25-50% on an average day). I posted my site to a few relevant subreddits, and those subreddits continue to drive lots of traffic to me. This traffic also tends to be very relevant--visitors spend a lot of time on my site. I think this is because reddit combines both a large amount of visitors with the ability to really find the right niche for my site.

My question is, are there any sites similar to reddit where I can post stuff to a specific niche? I've looked at digg and slashdot but it seems like you just post your site to a massive pool where it gets ignored. I'd love to find another site that gets decent traffic and where I can find relevant niches (related to social skills and relationships). Has anyone found any other sites like this?

cookiemobsta, Feb 23, 2012 IP
  2. icegin

icegin Peon

Best Answers:
    Here are a few other sites that are similar to reddit:
    - Fark
    - Delicious
    - Newsvine

icegin, Feb 23, 2012 IP
  3. neevedu

neevedu Peon

Best Answers: