1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

SIX figure Income?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by olddocks, Jan 27, 2011.

1. Christina Jo

Christina Jo Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm having this goal and I'm seeking for it because my mentor achieved this number each month and I'm following his lead ..

Christina Jo, Apr 7, 2011 IP
  2. YDGH-Wayne

YDGH-Wayne Peon

Best Answers:
    what he said.

When I first reached 100K / year , I didnt even realize I had hit it...... And then I looked and my spending for that month and thought... wow... WTF..... I need a new wife!

haha :)

Oh and yea I do have that new wife now ;) More you make more you spend....... (More your spouse spends maybe!?) >:)

My goal is to continue growing YDGH as much as I can, I dont really see a roof for YDGH, just a matter of time as it grows.

I have ran may businesses that made a couple thousand or more a month, that required new work each month to continue making money.. Like Address Curb painting for example.. Sure I could make several hundred in a day but I had to work very hard for that money each and every time... So I am only interested in ideas that are residual now. I am working on any business ideas that I can that have recurring monies each month without repeating the sales portion of the work.

Such as Adsense, Webhosting*, any type of paid service thats recurring and does not have a roof.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2011
    YDGH-Wayne, Apr 9, 2011 IP
  3. Alexandra18

Alexandra18 Peon

Best Answers:
    I am 100% agree with you.

Alexandra18, Apr 11, 2011 IP
  4. ChanderBedi

ChanderBedi Peon

Best Answers:
    Now my target is 5 digit ...

ChanderBedi, Apr 11, 2011 IP
  5. China_girl

China_girl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well I started my own free lancing work since last one and half year and I am making just 4 figures :(
    Around 1k a month, however I believe one day I will get to that 6 figure mark and so have decided to never loose hope :)

China_girl, Apr 11, 2011 IP
  6. sajid_buriro

sajid_buriro Active Member

Best Answers:
    6 figures? you got to be kidding man! it's really hard to hit 6 figures looks fairy tale to me hahaha, well anyways say, even if you hit those 6 figures yet you got to spend (invest) again so i guess that won't be our earning, whatever you earn you got to spend too...

sajid_buriro, Apr 11, 2011 IP
  7. Jakiller

Jakiller Member

Best Answers:
    That rule does not really apply, it depends what you do, depends on passive income.

Jakiller, Apr 11, 2011 IP