1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Skilljam clone: expert HELP NEEDED!

Discussion in 'General Business' started by www.e-booked.com, Mar 1, 2005.

Hi,

I need to deploy a great looking skilljam-type site very quickly (within the next month). I have pretty limited budget. If you're not familiar with skilljam, basically you play skill games for cash rewards. Take a look

www.skilljam.com

I need some flash game content - fast! I contacted Miniclip yesterday to see if they'll let my programmers integrate their games, no response yet. If anyone knows where I can get flash games (preferably free), let me know. Skilljam, Popcap and MSN all use the same games, so they're obviously coming from a single source. I want to differentiate the site from Skilljam, so I don't want the exact same game designs. If you have a flash games site with unique games (not taken from miniclip) and you think it could be easily adapted, let me know. Obviously I can pay for this!

I also need advice on payment. Skilljam integrates nicely - which processor do they use? I don't think Paypal will be that great for new users - there must be something better...

Any advice on this project would be great. Many thanks!

Pete.

www.e-booked.com, Mar 1, 2005 IP
  2. Corey Bryant

Corey Bryant Texan at Heart

Best Answers:
    Have you check out http://www.flashkit.com/index.shtml - you might be able to find some flash games there

Corey Bryant, Mar 1, 2005 IP