1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Small Business CRM

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Robin343, Nov 12, 2014.

Greetings from a digitalpoint.com forum newbie,

We are a small business looking for advice on which CRM system to use. Our ideal system would have the following:

* Capacity for 7 - 15 users and 10,000 - 100,000 contacts

* Security // access control, change tracking, and user permissions for particular entries, not super-easy to delete records

* Custom fields with notes/easy to add new fields

* Dynamic updates // server, clients (phones, tablets, laptops, desktops, etc) update automatically in realtime or as frequently as possible

* Sub-fields for certain record-types

* Filter & query & report // easy to view data and/or generate mailing lists based on multiple parameters, and manually remove records from the filter

* Export data for mailings // easy to print usable labels or export e-mailing lists from filter; save templates and styles

* Easy importing of data from external sources

* Contains follow-up queue where one user can send a message or add a contact to another user's queue for follow-up

* Works well with MS Exchange/Outlook

* Upgradable and transferable if we move our Exchange server

Has anyone with similar business needs found a good CRM solution? We would also be open to working with a reputable consultant for an hour to help with our selection process.

Thank you very much.

Robin

Robin343, Nov 12, 2014 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I'm assuming you've evaluated things like sugarCRM and found them lacking? How did they fall short?

sarahk, Nov 12, 2014 IP
  3. Triplefour

Triplefour Active Member

Best Answers:
    We are using Vtiger open source its good

Triplefour, Nov 13, 2014 IP
  4. jestep

jestep Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Sounds like you need more of a direct marketing system rather than a CRM.

jestep, Nov 14, 2014 IP
  5. tahir11

tahir11 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I saw the requirements you need, and they are quite similar to mine. I needed a CRM to manage my data transcription services firm but SugarCRM wasnt enough for me.
    Took me some time but i found an amazing customer relationship management software called MeraCRM that fits all my requirements and quite cost effective too.
    You should try it out just to get an idea of all the features they have to offer.

tahir11, Nov 25, 2014 IP