1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Small scale Industry

Discussion in 'General Business' started by jasmitsingh, Jun 4, 2012.

Hello guys,

I am Singh from Punjab, India. I have just completed my graduation in business management. I want to open my own industry or you can say business. I don't have yet much experience in business undertaking. I just want to know that which industry will be best for me. As you all know small scale industries are growing very well in India and have much scope to get success in own small scale business. So, please guide me some good business to start with minimum risk.

jasmitsingh, Jun 4, 2012 IP
  2. andrewclives

andrewclives Peon

Best Answers:
    There are many types of business and also you can start any kind of business in any state.According to me you should start that kind of business which is suitable for the environment and culture of that state.

andrewclives, Jun 5, 2012 IP
  3. careermakersonline

careermakersonline Peon

Best Answers:
    One of the strategies for little scale trade development is that the provision of loans to those that might need to venture into such small scale industries. the rationale why this can be therefore necessary relies on the actual fact that the shortage of adequate capital is one in every of the most factors that contribute to the shortage of development of little scale industries. Most of the entrepreneurs and prospective entrepreneurs lack the capital necessary for the institution of the companies that conjure the little scale trade.

careermakersonline, Jun 5, 2012 IP
  4. lose4tech

lose4tech Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    you must first try to find out what you like the most..are you a person who is very choosy at buying clothes and a expert in clothes..then only go for it.Are you a sports lover?go for some coaching institute in sports not only stay there but try innovating ways to teach sports in a new way like making some kind of online app which provides good experience.

lose4tech, Jun 6, 2012 IP