1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

SMS Indian Site : Wanna Start !

Discussion in 'General Business' started by SOULZRIPPER, Feb 15, 2010.

I would just not wanna start off and set my expectation for gold in one shot with this.

Well I am looking for your thoughts and inputs about sites such as way2sms and alike..

Any input is highly appreciated. Including where I should be looking for help. How to start off from the scratch. Also anything that you think would come in handy with this.

Thanks for your participation in this thread ;) ;)

SOULZRIPPER, Feb 15, 2010 IP
  2. pari636

pari636 Guest

Best Answers:
    You need a reliable SMS and a shortcode provider. They might want you to pre pay. Unless they are reliable dont do that. YOu might need to get some help from a developer in integrating to their systems as well. If you want this in the UK let me know as we do it there.
    IF you need any help PM me. We also have platform you might like to use as well.

pari636, Feb 15, 2010 IP
  3. SOULZRIPPER

SOULZRIPPER Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ok so if I have a sms gateway provider what about the part with setting up a site like way2sms.com???

The interface, functionality and features??

SOULZRIPPER, Feb 15, 2010 IP
  4. pari636

pari636 Guest

Best Answers:

once you sign up with a shortcode provider in India. Get their API's, they might have an auction platform as well, or you might have to hire from some one. We got one, let me know if you want to test it. Then just build a sexy site, get traffic and your on your way.

pari636, Feb 16, 2010 IP