1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

SMTP Email Question

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Blahzay, Mar 30, 2010.

Is there a site out there (Free or Paid, doesnt matter) that will provide me with SMTP/POP3 info so I can send emails to my userbase?

Basically I'm currently on a dedicated server right now but a lot of users are saying that they are not receiving emails when they use our "lost/forgotten password" option, not receiving activation emails or not receiving a email when they change their password.

Its weird because some users to get this info. while others dont. Everytime I test it, it works just fine but thats because I have a gmail account. I think msn, hotmail, etc have blacklisted my servers i.p. because I use to send mass emails to my users years ago and I think we got blacklisted as spam although our users agreed to one newsletter per month upon sign up.

So Im just wondering if there is ANYTHING i can use out there that can handle my users "lost/forgot password, actiavtion or new password queries" ..i dont need it for mass emails or anything like that. Just for those options I just mentioned and those alone. Thanks for any info.

Blahzay, Mar 30, 2010 IP
  2. aroel

aroel Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    so, what on the log?

aroel, Mar 30, 2010 IP
  3. PsyHost

PsyHost Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    PsyHost, Mar 30, 2010 IP