1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

sNews 1.5 RC released -- More features, less code!

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by domi, Sep 10, 2006.

A long awaited new version of this popular little CMS is out there!

From www.solucija.com:

Let's just hope the final version will come soon and you can help by testing this release candidate.

More about sNews from www.solucija.com:
    I especially like the fact that it is consisted of only one file and you can get sort of right into it and modify as you like. The Solucija Forum community is very responsive and friendly which helps a lot.

domi, Sep 10, 2006 IP
    obenix likes this.
  2. jawednazarali

jawednazarali Guest

Best Answers:
    I try it; but I couldn't configure it; all links are broken; no css or images applied.
    what I have done wrong? I have edited the snews.php, please let me know what things I should edit other than the DB info.

jawednazarali, Sep 10, 2006 IP
  3. domi

domi Peon

Best Answers:
    Any help you need you can easily find on sNews forum: www.solucija.com/forum

From what I can tell, it could be anything: either it's something with your server (you need to have mod_rewrite installed), now you did upload everything as instructed in readme file, .htaccess file also?
    CSS should be applied if you uploaded the .css file on to the server... and there are no images in this default template...

As I said, all the help you need, you can get from sNews forum in much more detail.

domi, Sep 10, 2006 IP
  4. iatbm

iatbm Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    We were waiting for this :D and it is here .... already installed it and it is working like a charm. With 1.5 I can say sNews is the best CMS around.

iatbm, Sep 10, 2006 IP