1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

So hard to find a nice adsense site making solid $1 a day

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Timby, Nov 1, 2010.

I was just wondering if anyone else has found it difficult to find established sites that have been earning a solid (at least 6 months) $1 a day.

What would the price be for such a site? The old rule of thumb used to be about 10 months revenue (~$300) but I would be happy to offer more if there were any half decent sites around.

Is there some gold mine for finding sites like this? Is this a profitable business idea? I am just looking to expand my adsense portfolio but it seems hard to buy into.

Has anyone had experience purchasing small adsense sites?

Timby, Nov 1, 2010 IP
  2. prodigaljoe

prodigaljoe Peon

Best Answers:
    Instead of spreading out why not expand up into bigger things? If you are ranking your niche adsense sites for low competition keywords then why don't you start doing the same thing except for more profitable keywords where you can advertise high paying affiliate programs. Then expand up even more by creating larger authority sites and your own products that are fed traffic from your niche sites.

I did this to make millions over the years. Use your small sites as a base to build on. Don't just keep building out.

prodigaljoe, Nov 1, 2010 IP
  3. kawika

kawika Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello ..

Maybe we can help .. affiliate programs DO WORK,,, although you need to put some effort into it ..
    I make a sustainable income from my site and have been sucessful promoting affiliate links for a while.. You really can't depend on ADSENSE for they are not really consistant.

kawika, Nov 2, 2010 IP
  4. premiumwriting

premiumwriting Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Timby,

I assume you've been looking at sites like Flippa already. I'd suggest perhaps you try to hunt out potential sites in niches you want to buy into - find sites that are on page 2 or 3 for big target terms, and then contact the owners asking if they want to sell. You might find they are floundering on page 3, making a little money but not as much as they originally wanted, and will be willing to sell. Just an idea.

premiumwriting, Nov 2, 2010 IP
  5. laxman363

laxman363 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can nevr find such niche.

laxman363, Nov 2, 2010 IP
  6. sidd913

sidd913 Active Member

Best Answers:
    why do u always rely upon adsense?there are many more affiliate programs...its better if you start your site yourself...it will yield you more that buying a site.if it looses the traffic someday,then all your money spent on buying will be gone.

sidd913, Nov 2, 2010 IP