1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

So many ways to make money that it's hard to actually do

Discussion in 'General Business' started by tobalsan, Sep 8, 2013.

1. Barbara Johnston

Barbara Johnston Peon

Best Answers:
    can you just give me some ideas for online money making?

Barbara Johnston, Sep 25, 2013 IP
  2. werliyu

werliyu Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    My first involvement in online money making was back in 2008. They said that it is very easy to earn from Clickbank. So, i started to promote clickbank products. After 3 months, i earn $0! Then i quit and focusing on my studies(engineer).

Many people will said you must pick what you know best, know what you are doing, building list and etc.
    So, i follow their advice and still not making any money!

In 2010, i learnt about entrepreneurship, which a basic course on business. Then i realize that i can make money if i know what they needs. So, i try many tricks to promote clickbank products.

I wrote and hire professional writers to write on certain topic and i add the clickbank product links in the article. By doing that, i can saw my effort pays with a successful sales!

Now, i earn $500-$1500 per month on average from clickbank only. Not much but at least it kept food on my table.
    Now i am a civil engineer and part time affiliate marketeer.

werliyu, Sep 25, 2013 IP
  3. qmoney

qmoney Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm currently running my own email processing business which pays me very good money. It took very little money and I immediately started receiving 100% profits from day 2 in business. Never seen anything like this before. Amazing, simple and very easy to start-up. It feels very good to not have to split commissions with anyone! Plus it pays on a daily basis. Keep in mind I never have to recruit anyone as well. This is the type of business you want to run from home...

Quincy
    Email Profits

I'm currently running an email processing business which pays very good money. I keep all the profits I make and I don't have to worry about shipping. Take a look at it at. I can help you make nice profits from easy work!

Quincy
    Email Profits
    I'm currently running an email processing business which pays very good money. I keep all the profits I make and I don't have to worry about shipping. Take a look at it at. I can help you make nice profits from easy work!

Quincy
    Email Profits

qmoney, Sep 25, 2013 IP
  4. qmoney

qmoney Peon

Best Answers:
    Sorry didn't mean to post it that many times!

qmoney, Sep 25, 2013 IP
  5. carolwood

carolwood Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    what is this "kid in candy shop" analogy ? Is it related to make money online?

carolwood, Sep 26, 2013 IP
  6. karthikmllore

karthikmllore Active Member

Best Answers:
    different methods work for different people... earning online depends on lots of factors from time management, your skill to your way of presenting things. Some people find success blogging, some affiliate marketing, some start their own online businesses and some hack their way to money. You just have to find out what works for you.

Earning offline is a bit easier if you ask me. If you don't have any professional knowledge, just join some good course, hone your skills and get a job...

karthikmllore, Oct 4, 2013 IP
  7. soulfast

soulfast Peon

Best Answers:

soulfast, Nov 8, 2013 IP
  8. brettb

brettb Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with the kid in the candyshop thing.

What I always tell people is to think outside the box and look for other bizopps out there. In other words there are many ways of making extra money that DON'T involve WordPress, AdSense and Hostgator (stay off the WarriorForum and you'll be halfway there!). In fact blogs and niche sites are probably the hardest thing to get started with right now.

brettb, Nov 12, 2013 IP
  9. dean1122

dean1122 Member

Best Answers:
    HI,
    Doesn't matter, what you do to make money online, what you have to do is, just promote it on your social media accounts.
    because you have a lot of people who are already interested in you and have a vested interest in your brand.
    You should take advantage of that. by promoting yourself and your projects on your social media accounts, you’re greatly increasing the chances of people actually giving you money in exchange for your goods and services.

dean1122, Nov 13, 2013 IP