1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

So no one here wants to make easy money?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by David26, Feb 7, 2011.

I have to ask since i figured the first time I asked to PAY for advertising on someone's site, I hardly received any replies. I thought I would get flooded with responses. I want the following:

1. Sitewide link that doesn't rotate on busy website
    2. No PPC, just one flat monthly fee
    3. Site related to business or SEO, not a teeny bopper site

I am willing to PAY YOU for this. Please send me a pm if you have a busy site and quote me a reasonable price to advertise my directory page: http://www.addyoursitefreesubmit.com/partner.php

David26, Feb 7, 2011 IP
  2. China_girl

China_girl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you want you can get some valuable backlinks by buying them as sitewide as well as homepage links on high pagerank sites like PR7s and PR8s ;)
    Also commenting on individual pages with leaving your site link in the comments section for a particular pagerank page will be great idea !!!

China_girl, Feb 7, 2011 IP
  3. David26

David26 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks, but I used to spend thousands of dollars on PR building and then Google punished all of those sites. However high traffic sites that were actually sending real people to that directly still kept it alive.

David26, Feb 7, 2011 IP