1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Social Ad Summit 2008

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Excelsoft, Aug 13, 2008.

Hello,

I bet many of you here are interested in Social Media which is the hot topic nowadays, I wanted to let you know about Social Ad Summit, which will be held in NYC in September, as it's mentioned in the official website, there will be a great list of speakers like Brian Morrissey, from AdWeek,
    Allen Stern, from Center Networks, Martin Green, from Meebo, Jeremy Helfand, from Classmates.com, David Berkowitz, from 360i, and others more..

I wish I can make it, but I'm busy in September, if you can make it, don't wait, I think it's better you check their website, socialadsummit.com

Excelsoft, Aug 13, 2008 IP
  2. kozyavka

kozyavka Active Member

Best Answers:
    looks like you are promoting this event

kozyavka, Aug 13, 2008 IP
  3. Excelsoft

Excelsoft Peon

Best Answers:
    really? may be, I'm not affiliated with them, the thing is that I wanted to attend but couldnt, that's why I felt I need to share :(

Excelsoft, Aug 13, 2008 IP
  4. kozyavka

kozyavka Active Member

Best Answers:
    no offense, buddy, thanx for sharing;). To be honest, I was attending different seminars last year and though I met lots of interesting people, I am considering these events as my expenses, not even investment. I didn't learn anything new, but I met lots of interesting people (and yes, you can also meet them online;)). I was able to cover these expenses by making new connections and getting more orders for my SEO services, but again, everything that I've heard from speakers was nothing new. Why did YOU want to attend this event (I know you can't)?

kozyavka, Aug 13, 2008 IP
  5. narsticle

narsticle Peon

Best Answers:
    sounds interesting.

narsticle, Aug 14, 2008 IP