1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Social Bookmark Back Links Not Registered by Google or Yahoo

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by KenDockins, Jul 17, 2011.

Hey Guys... Big Question Here about Social Bookmark software back links...

Known social bookmark post back links are not shown in Yahoo explorer or the Google index -- even though they actually do exist within each social bookmark account profile.

For several weeks now, I have submitted social posts, about 5 to 10 per day. Started new accounts and registered with all three of these software packages:

1. SocialMonkee
    2. OnlyWire
    3. SocialBot

All of these packages say submissions are complete or successful. Yet, when I do back link checks on my various websites, none of them show any links from these registered social bookmark services.

Seems very strange to me. For example, I WILL see links to this post or even those from Warrior Forum (which I don't even ask for)... but no links from all these submissions which I carefully perform on a daily basis.

Does anybody know what's up with that? The weird thing is, for example, can go into the Diigo, StumbleUpon, or Digg accounts and actually see EVERY post successfully on their sites. However, nothing shows up in a back link check from Google or Yahoo explorer.

Is there something extra needed to be done in order for the back links to actually register on Google and Yahoo?

KenDockins, Jul 17, 2011 IP
  2. appdevelopment

appdevelopment Peon

Best Answers:
    May be the site itself is not indexed by Google.

appdevelopment, Jul 18, 2011 IP
  3. KenDockins

KenDockins Active Member

Best Answers:
    The sites are fully indexed by Google -- some are PR 2.

KenDockins, Jul 18, 2011 IP
  4. murad12s

murad12s Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

Social Bot worked great for me. But due to time management I mostly outsource my task and rarely use them so I have decide to sell them for some cash out.

I have 5 Incansoft bot software for sell. All are genuine product.
    If anyone interested to try them please PM me.

You know original price is $30 x 5 = $150
    You will get from me only for $20

Thanks!

murad12s, Jul 24, 2011 IP
  5. HACCP76

HACCP76 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah I have found that it takes a long while to be indexed. But what I did noticed is make sure there is interaction on the social bookmarking sites. If people are viewing your posts and sharing them it is obviously going to be ranked quicker. DIGG i found was superb in that department and had rss feeds indexed nearly instantly. I have noticed the algorithm change over the past two weeks with some of my backlinking projects. Get friends to share the content! I have a Facebook page which just concentrates on backlinking @ 'Linxbot - Need High PageRank Backlinks PR5+ ?'

HACCP76, Jul 24, 2011 IP
  6. KenDockins

KenDockins Active Member

Best Answers:
    You know, same question remains... where are the back links from the SocialMonkee? Used this software for weeks now, on several of my sites with various keywords and website pages with featured Google keyword anchor text links, etc.

When checking my current back-link and in-link status, all my links are from sources of my OWN, and not anything from any of the social bookmarking services. We used "OnlyWire," and "SocialMonkee," and also the "SocialBot" tool by Incansoft. However, NONE of my new links are from any of the above three sources.

Seems quite odd, and something must be wrong. So, I make these posts to ask what is the problem? Do any of you know for sure?

KenDockins, Jul 29, 2011 IP
  7. unknownpray

unknownpray Active Member

Best Answers:
    It takes some time to get indexed and the SE notice your changs. Just keep up with the submissions and hopefully in 10 days you should see your new content showing in the SERPs.

unknownpray, Aug 26, 2011 IP
  8. jekyllhyde

jekyllhyde Peon

Best Answers:
    Backlinks Rarely show up on google's radar. They are masters at hiding links. To be honest, just keep building quality links and see SERP rankings improvements. There is no need to get worried about such things. Index rate is always like that.

jekyllhyde, Aug 28, 2011 IP
  9. everine

everine Peon

Best Answers:
    the same idea

everine, Aug 28, 2011 IP
  10. dejaviewer

dejaviewer Peon

Best Answers:
    I noticed the same for my blogs. Something that I already heard b4 is (like HACCP76 wrote) some interaction with the other people in all these sites is needed. Friends, followers etc. I mean we are sharing mostly for the people not for the search engines. I read about this more and more often and sounds fair and logical. We often forget about some simple and logical things which are important from the seo perspectives.

dejaviewer, Sep 4, 2011 IP