1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Social Bookmarkeing Replicated Websites Okay or Waste Of Time?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Aaron111, Nov 21, 2008.

Social Bookmarkeing Replicated Websites Okay or Waste Of Time? I've been anticipating to ask this question here at DP?

Because I have about 300 applications for social bookmarking I also own about 15 websites all of these websites are actually helping some of my affiliate programs promote products and services to increase return on investment.

So here's my note heres a green cleaning relicated site I have been doing it is when ever I open up any of its webpages I social bookmark it with stumble upon.com and another 300. On the list :eek:

So what I'm saying is will a social bookmark keep a replicated website url in its long enough to be seen and visited by unique visitors looking for my products and services. That's what I use social book marks for........... but a replicated websites I'm wondering if the social bookmark applications keep them inside their list of links because so many people are using social book marks the day. To increase their traffic rank and page views...........:eek:

Aaron111, Nov 21, 2008 IP
  2. Aaron111

Aaron111 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    is this a good tactic?

Aaron111, Mar 20, 2009 IP
  3. wrekoniz3

wrekoniz3 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What exactly are you trying to do?

wrekoniz3, Mar 21, 2009 IP
  4. Aaron111

Best Answers:
    glad you asked........ as with any affiliate marketing firm they give you a free self replicating website to link to... so I try to book mark those replicating sites I earn revenue on ROI ..

Aaron111, Mar 21, 2009 IP
  5. wrekoniz3

wrekoniz3 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well, to be honest in my answer... I would consider it a waste of time, unless you persue this relentlessly. In other words, this would have to be a daily task for you and you'll have to put some real time into it each day. Many successful people who've succeeded in this practice spend hours every day using methods like this.

wrekoniz3, Mar 23, 2009 IP
  6. varun7991

varun7991 Guest

Best Answers:
    Its the best way for the new website to create highly targeted visitors that want to read your content. So I don't think its a waste of time

varun7991, Mar 23, 2009 IP
  7. Aaron111

Best Answers:

Zaccaria the hardening of that statement is granted .... although social bring traffic and directory submission bring PR Ive seen more traffic from social ... each day I get sales ... to the Irony of your insight .. I must conclude that social has grown to be as powrful as Google adwords and adsense .... though my topic seemed like I have no shine on the area ..... your info is granted as SEO help lol

Aaron111, Mar 23, 2009 IP