1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Social Bookmarking and seo Rank

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by ImCanuck, Jun 5, 2008.

Hi,

The first time I had a major boomarking submission job done. I placed on the first page of Google in the top 5 for many weeks after on a fairly competitive keyword. Since then, I have tried again twice on fairly competitive terms on pages optimized for those keywords but now I get a first page listing for a few hours and start dropping in rank.

Is this normal and why is it that the first time worked wonders and th next couple of times has worked fairly well. Will each time become less and less effective?

ImCanuck, Jun 5, 2008 IP
  2. adsense_cash

adsense_cash Peon

Best Answers:
    u need to keep updating your blog/website every 48 hours so you dont loose ranking... search engines are looking for new content every day, keep that in mind

adsense_cash, Jun 5, 2008 IP
  3. zexy

zexy Guest

Best Answers:
    That's a bit exaggerated...

zexy, Jun 5, 2008 IP
  4. Slincon

Slincon Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    social media market is oversaturated, too many people using social networks to exploit it for seo purposes. Google and other search engines started devaluing the importance they put on them and they don't have the same value as they had before.

Slincon, Jun 5, 2008 IP
  5. zexy

zexy Guest

Best Answers:
    Yes I agree. Why should Google care about digg links when anyone could register 100 digg accounts and spam it.
    Still social bookmarking links are good for getting your sites indexed faster :)

zexy, Jun 5, 2008 IP