1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Social Bookmarking offer and pricing

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by reedyweb, Mar 11, 2009.

Hi,
    I have a social bookmarking service that I am offering.
    It's at:

http://www.reedy-web.com/html/social-bookmarking.html

if interested. Submission is to 70+ social bookmarks for $14.95.

I was using another service for my own bookmarking service needs and was paying $25.00 per address for about 50 social bookmarks being made.

After a few submissions with them, it got expensive and thought it would be nice to do my own social bookmarking. So now I offer my own bookmarking submission service for less than what I was paying for bookmarking service.
    Problem is, I've seen many clients under their submission service at the higher price, yet I'm struggling at the lower price.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
    Liam
    Reedy-Web

reedyweb, Mar 11, 2009 IP
  2. arrisweb

arrisweb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    arrisweb, Mar 11, 2009 IP
  3. reedyweb

reedyweb Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks arrisweb, but I do feel it's appropriate for the category it is currently under as it does ask the question of "any ideas?"
    That I'm having a problem with converting sales even with the lower pricing than that of a competitor.

4. arrisweb

arrisweb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    it could depends on advertising, it's hard to say cause I don't know your competitor url. How do you advertise your service? Have you tried other forums?

arrisweb, Mar 11, 2009 IP
  5. reedyweb

reedyweb Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks arrisweb. They are heavily advertised and their offer is plainly written. Their offer is from DNAVertical. The advertising of my service has been zero thus far, I'm just judging by number of page visits. Maybe people are leery because I don't disclose exactly which social bookmarking sites I'm bookmarking them at... but I figured the lower pricing should draw people in quickly to purchase.