1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Social Bookmarking Techniques

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by crudeexperts, Sep 16, 2010.

Hello SEO experts,

what's your techniques for getting maximum exposure on social bookmarking? Say for example if you write 2 articles per day, what's the best way to get the most traffic and exposure? Right now, after publishing the articles on my website, I share them on twitter, facebook, digg and stumbleupon... but is that enough? Or is there a techniques to submit the article automatically to a bunch of social media tools in 1 click? (Kind of like a toolbar)

I'm open to any advice

crudeexperts, Sep 16, 2010 IP
  2. LauraSmith

LauraSmith Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes there is a great tool for submitting articles automatically, its called the unique article wizard. You need to have 1 unique article and 2 rewrites then you can submit it there and the tool will submit it to hundreds of article sites. It doesn't come free though.

When you have the urls or your articles already, you can start bookmarking them by using automated bookmarking sites like onlywire, social poster, etc.

Hope that helped.

LauraSmith, Sep 16, 2010 IP
  3. simplevicky1983

simplevicky1983 Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for putting such a nice question I think you should put a catchy and spicy title for your story submission so that people will recognize you and read your story and like this your site will be getting more click and traffic.

simplevicky1983, Sep 16, 2010 IP
  4. Lalit_Burma

Lalit_Burma Active Member

Best Answers:
    Just pick the top 20 social bookmarking and after adding every latest post just submit to these 20.

If you do not have the time than you can hire any one who can provide this service at affordable price.

Lalit_Burma, Sep 21, 2010 IP
  5. johnkatz

johnkatz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I am using the same system and i am happy from the resolts.

johnkatz, Sep 21, 2010 IP
  6. jeffersondaniel

jeffersondaniel Peon

Best Answers:
    Not just submitting in Digg & stumbleupon will not give you more traffic.. You have to make your profile active in those popular sites such that your posts have to appear in front page that brings you more traffic.

jeffersondaniel, Sep 21, 2010 IP