1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Social bookmarking tool that gets me huge traffic and backlinks easily.You need it.

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by gilbert90, Jul 3, 2012.

Just a few weeks ago i came across this social bookmarking tool that really started changing everything. It generates me traffic and backlinks with ease and saves me alot of time. I didn't want to lose anything since i have experienced lots of scams therefore decided to give it a free version try. I did that and i can say that there is very good. The tool(www.sicialadr.com) will help bloggers very much by submitting links to 26 social sites with a click. At first i spent about 15 minutes signing up for some other social media sites that are linked to it. I really didn't know it was going to change things. I could not imagine visiting each social bookmarking sites again to place a link. Something extra with it is that you people can share your post in it. If they share, it will appear to to all their followers in all their social media accounts. That's real viral
    I found that it was good sharing this with my fellow bloggers and webmasters. Try it and see. I am sure you will like it.
    Is anyone using it? or what do you think about the tool?

gilbert90, Jul 3, 2012 IP
  2. Safaseo

Safaseo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Good for you my friend, i have account with them since last year but never use it even the free version. Maybe, it time to give it a try. ;)

Thanks for the information btw!

Safaseo, Jul 3, 2012 IP
  3. psychicmystery

psychicmystery Active Member

Best Answers:
    this site doesnt even work.....

psychicmystery, Jul 3, 2012 IP
  4. gilbert90

gilbert90 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    First you ensure that all your passwords to your accounts are set well. I too had problems for almost a week. also add your credits to allow others to share your bookmarks.

gilbert90, Jul 4, 2012 IP
  5. csreference

csreference Member

Best Answers:
    The site is not opening.

csreference, Jul 4, 2012 IP