1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Social Buttons: like, share, tweet, plus 1, pinterest pin button and now.....

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by gpyong, May 19, 2012.

facebook like, share button, twitter tweet button, google plus 1 button, pinterest pin button,

and now WTH the laugh button ? (http://dimplify.com/post/26) how many social button we need to have ?

[​IMG]

gpyong, May 19, 2012 IP
  2. MrSS

MrSS Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm a bit selfish, I don't hit such buttons though I see and know how they works. Apparently, that buttons will somehow loose my privacy if I clicked them and share to the world. Sometimes, oh I must say most of the time I want to have privacy in browsing the internet. That's why I used to block anything that may trace my internet activity, not because am afraid when I'm seeing something you know, nasty and naughty, but because it's my right. :D

No matter how many buttons I see and available, I'm not using them as often as I click "close tab" or "close window" button. lol ;)

MrSS, May 20, 2012 IP
  3. Linksbuilder

Linksbuilder Active Member

Best Answers:
    hey i promote these button and can get 40 to 50 facebook shares, some tweets, some google+, i love working that and my clients are happy with this work.

Linksbuilder, May 20, 2012 IP
  4. evnbay

evnbay Peon

Best Answers:
    I saw the + works to share information for everyone if you want privacy biet.Nhung then we should not share with everyone this button

evnbay, May 21, 2012 IP