1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Social Marketers - Would you use an auto watermark and resize service?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Briton, Jun 2, 2014.

Hi,
    I am building an online service for myself and wanted to get your thoughts on making it public.

This question is for social marketers who use social media for marketing/advertising.

Would you use an online photo service that offers a collection of free stock photography and fonts along with uploading your own photos to format for social network post?

It would include a simple online photoshop style image editor for fixes, brightness, and adding that high contrast professional look.

The service automatically adds your brands watermark and resizes your images for all the different network sizes I.E Facebook, instagram, etc. and allows custom image size outputs to generate as well.

The service can work as an api with say hootsuite or you can use it as a stand alone so you can publish it then or scheduled post time within my system.

I personally am tired of having to watermark all my images and resize them, I find it takes a lot of time out of my day. Is this just me or would there be a demand for my tool?

If so how much would you pay to have this tool? There will be no limit on amount of posts or anything like that just a simple monthly fee for unlimited use.

Thank you

Briton, Jun 2, 2014 IP