1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

social media buttons on blogger

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Behgopa, Apr 7, 2013.

i am having so much trouble adding an aligned format of stumbleupon, pinterest, facebook, twitter. i am using blogger for my blog, behgopa.com
    where do i go to get assistance with my issue? i am trying to add social media buttons (facebook, twitter, pinterest, stumbleupon, google +) to my posts. after following a code i found, the buttons do not align. they are all over the place. how do i rectify this issue?

at first, i tried adding stumbler. it was fine. then when i added pinterest, it showed two overlapping pinterset buttons. i removed everything, followed a new code for installing multiple social media buttons. it didnt align in a horizontal straight line. it was all over the place. how do i resolve this issue, and what would be causing this mess after following the directions and codes exactly?

Behgopa, Apr 7, 2013 IP
  2. anzilone

anzilone Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Here is the code. Just paste the whole code, definitely it will be align right in order Facbook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest. I think you know where to place this.

Attached Files:

anzilone, Apr 13, 2013 IP
  3. parmarjeet

parmarjeet Member

Best Answers:
    Use shareit. It is the best tool to share your content to all the social networking sites

parmarjeet, Apr 13, 2013 IP
  4. sutan261611

sutan261611 Member

Best Answers:
    Social media button on blogger for facebook,twitter,google+,

sutan261611, Apr 16, 2013 IP
  5. A+ Global

A+ Global Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can download easy to install plugins to your blogger site.

A+ Global, Apr 25, 2013 IP