1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Social Media Content distribution experience to gain more real traffic

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by nnikolay, Sep 2, 2011.

Hi, I have a site with many jobs. I am sharing this jobs on twitter every minute or every 5 minutes it depends on how many jobs are coming. I have some traffic 100-200 visits from there but I thing there is much more possibility to get real traffic from social media. I am new in this area and I would be very happy if you can share your experience how to share big amount of data in different social media sites and become in long term more and more visitors. Are there some tricks or preparation what I should do to become more members?

if you have some books, tutorials I will be very happy to read them.

Thanks for all experience sharings!

Cheers
    Nik

nnikolay, Sep 2, 2011 IP
  2. chinasa

chinasa Peon

Best Answers:
    chinasa, Sep 3, 2011 IP
  3. nnikolay

nnikolay Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi, thanks for the answer ... but this is not really what I am looking for. I am looking for services where I can share my jobs like twitter where I can become mass backlinks. Is there other service, where the webmaster are sharing this kind of information so the publisher of the info can become backlinks and real visitors?

Cheers
    Nik

nnikolay, Sep 4, 2011 IP
  4. J SEO Spark

J SEO Spark Peon

Best Answers: