1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Social Media Is Revoloutionizing Customer Service

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Venus Jaiswal, Mar 4, 2013.

Hi guys i want to know more about customer buying Behaviour. Is social media influencing their buying decisions.

Venus Jaiswal, Mar 4, 2013 IP
  2. DaffodilSW

DaffodilSW Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    For a certain level, YES. People love to check out what their friends and family members are buying online and they get influenced to it as well.

DaffodilSW, Mar 4, 2013 IP
  3. jgsketch

jgsketch Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm going to respond to the title of this post, customer service. I've noticed a nice change in how complaints and suggestions are treated in social media. You can now get an immediate response about any issue of a product or service by writing on a companies Facebook or Twitter wall. I saw an example of a guy complaining about the broken chips in a bag on the companies twitter account. Within minutes a customer service rep hopped on and promised to send him a several new bags free of charge. A week later the guy responded and shared his experience saying that the company delivered to bags of chips wrapped in bubble wrap. It was a funny story. The company took this complaint and turned it into a social story for others to talk about. The news went viral and people started talking about said company on facebook. It was a great example of how a complaint handled by customer service led to more likes and possibly new sales.

jgsketch, Mar 4, 2013 IP
  4. computerguy555

computerguy555 Member

Best Answers:
    yes of course it is influencing buyer behavior. people buy from people they trust. So if people they trust, are talking about it in a social media environment, this will greatly affect someones buying decision and behavior. I have found to add a Facebook Like box on a website increases customer confidence in many ways than one.

computerguy555, Mar 5, 2013 IP
  5. Venus Jaiswal

Venus Jaiswal Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for contribution...Great answers.. want to know more about it.

Venus Jaiswal, Mar 11, 2013 IP
  6. prawyyy

prawyyy Active Member

Best Answers:
    We must also take into account the risks arising from the use of social networks. On the Internet negative information about the company spread very quickly. If we are not able to create a community around the brand on services such as facebook it's better not to start it. We can hurt.

prawyyy, Mar 11, 2013 IP
  7. BlueEyedDigitalDotCom

BlueEyedDigitalDotCom Peon

Best Answers:
    With regards to customer service, my friend was short changed by quite a large retailer in the UK and took to Twitter to vent his frustration. The organization in question responded very quickly and offered very helpful advice. In this sense, social media can definitely help maintain or even build customer relationships.

BlueEyedDigitalDotCom, Mar 11, 2013 IP