1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Social Media Links (Placement/Usefullness)

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Nullifi3d, Sep 20, 2012.

I have decided to implement the most common social media plugins into my website design. These being FB, Twitter, Google & LinkedIN.

I am coming to you all because I am wondering what types of placement you have used and which scenarios you deem most useful. I own a web hosting company and have implemented the links on my homepage, plan pages, organization information pages, announcements and knowledge-base articles. I have added them to my header, but did think about placing them in the footer. Please check out placement (www.option9.com) and let me know what your thoughts are.

As well: For each page the plugins are on should I use my homepage as the href source or the current page url? Which would be better?

Nullifi3d, Sep 20, 2012 IP
  2. quiz

quiz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Placement looks fine, there is nothing wrong with it but ifcourse it would work better between your content. You should handle social media plugins as ads.

heatmap = best placement.

quiz, Sep 23, 2012 IP
  3. backlinksrockstar

backlinksrockstar Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with quiz that the current placement is ok. Top is better than bottom since not all people will scroll below.

backlinksrockstar, Sep 25, 2012 IP