1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Social Media Links?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by integ, Feb 26, 2013.

Hello I wanna ask a question... If I give a link of a page of my website on facebook, twitter etc. is it effective on seo ? for example I if I wrote on my twitter acount : hello check out these shoes => www.mysite.com/shoe ... Is it useful or do you have any suggestion about it how can I get social media links ?

integ, Feb 26, 2013 IP
  2. abhishek anand

abhishek anand Member

Best Answers:
    To begin with, yes it is. Building social links is effective in SEO Because Google of late has developed more trust in social networks than search websites. However, let us know, that behind making social links an effective part of their search algo, is an assumption that the links on social platform would drive more engagement and is likely to be posted by an actual user. They would check for IPs to detect if its a deliberate attempt. Hence, it's more than just copy paste link building here. You need to be smart and or at least appear real.

abhishek anand, Feb 27, 2013 IP
  3. spider_web

spider_web Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    One marketer might look at links within social shares and discern value based on nofollow vs. those that pass PageRank because of a primary focus on traditional SEO. Another marketer might evaluate links based on how much traffic was sent in a particular time frame, additional levels of shares of the link and overall propagation because of a focus on awareness, branding and reach.
    Other basic social link characteristics or types might include:
    • Content shared on social channels that includes a link (temporal and permanent)
    • Links contained within feeds (RSS, fire hose, syndicated)
    • Links contained on social profile web pages
    • Clean links that pass PageRank
    • Nofollow or crawler “un friendly” links
    • Shortened links/URLs

spider_web, Feb 27, 2013 IP
  4. afoley77

afoley77 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, You can use this link. In fact next time, do some variation in this link, like use other link and then write a good post with this link. this will surely help you to generate some traffic towards you site..

afoley77, Feb 27, 2013 IP