1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Social Media Manager Training - Best method to learn

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Ezmoo, Jul 26, 2011.

We need to find the best Social Media Managers course.

This is not an attempt to promote an affiliate product. Its a real call for assistance to the knowledgable community of DigitalPoint Forum.

I have a new project which requires Social Media Management. So we have decided to train our 22 year old content writer to become our Social Media Manager. I know its going to be a steep learning curve and very fast paced, responding to the many communication which this channel creates. We have already started to get swamped in the twitters and DMs with the buzz of the projects expectations.

We have a splash page gathering emails for the beta and this alone takes a mammoth amount of commitment.

So my question is this:

Is there a great online or offline course (in the UK) which will help him get up to speed on what he should be doing, how to approach and manage this crucial aspect of a startups most demanding communication channels?

Thanks for you patience and look forward to hearing your advice.

Ezmoo, Jul 26, 2011 IP
  2. iamawesome

iamawesome Member

Best Answers:
    There's one called Let's Get Soical by Ryan Deiss and Kate something. Not sure if it's still available.

iamawesome, Jul 31, 2011 IP
  3. jamesrandolli

jamesrandolli Active Member

Best Answers:
    I own a large social media advertising agency in Indianapolis, Indiana. We may be able to help you with this, contact me for more details.

jamesrandolli, Jul 31, 2011 IP
  4. desiindianserial

desiindianserial Peon

Best Answers:
    social media is very power full tool.

desiindianserial, Aug 3, 2011 IP