1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Social Media Marketing a Low Content site

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by mindiam1, Sep 8, 2014.

I am trying to promote my site

www.cmsaccounts.com

This thing is it is not based on content, it is lists only to help people find the alternatives for CRM, CMS and eCommerce.

I am looking for the best way to spread this on social media for the people who would be interested in this? Any expert advice here?

mindiam1, Sep 8, 2014 IP
  2. lemon-wasp

lemon-wasp Peon

Best Answers:
    Even if a website is not based on content , you can still build your presence on social media. This will require some extra effort from you but you can still post interesting/relevant info to your target audience. You should also try to link back to different parts of your website in some of your posts , when relevant. If you have a good social media strategy, this won't be a problem. Start an analysis of your audience and which are the best social media platforms to reach these users.

Social Media great advantages: Social engagement and referral traffic :)

lemon-wasp, Sep 13, 2014 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  3. danasurvey

danasurvey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can also create another page for your site, like a blog page for instance and add content that way. SMM is not dependant on content though in some cases. You still want to offer something of value to your visitors though.

danasurvey, Sep 14, 2014 IP