1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Social Media Marketing Issues In 2013

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by KOka44, Feb 19, 2013.

Dear all,

I am working on a student project.

I was wondering what do you think are the biggest issues in SMM in 2013? Is it ROI estimation? Or maybe using new channels: YouTube or LinkedIN? Or more robust Social Media Management software?

KOka44, Feb 19, 2013 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Well, they are all (Google, Yahoo, FB, Twitter, etc.) trying to figure out how to monetize their services in the age of smart phones. How do you place ads on a tiny screen where there's just enough space for a short text and a couple tiny images? This has been an issue for sometime now. I just hope and pray that the internet will always stay free. The truth is, if you can't monetize your service with ads, the only way out will be charging people a flat fee for it.

qwikad.com, Feb 20, 2013 IP
  3. prawyyy

prawyyy Active Member

Best Answers:
    The latest issue of social networks is associated with the tracking of their users. We have less and less privacy. Social network users become resistant to an increasing number of information that get in too short a time.

prawyyy, Feb 20, 2013 IP
  4. renovato

renovato Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think it's ROI. It's easy to track user engagement, but ROI? Perhaps the best solution is to get your social users to subscribe to a list for tracking that way. Although, I have seen a lot of ideas on tracking ROI.

renovato, Feb 22, 2013 IP