1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Social Media Marketing Machine, an innovative and fruitful way of Internet Marketing

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by brian56, Dec 10, 2010.

Hello Friends, this is my first post and I would love to discuss the real essence on web marketing whether its in the form of SEO or in SMM at large.

I would like to share my experience and knowledge on successful SEO processes. I guess, its not about the top 10 but its about finding the real needs on your business. I guess, Social Media Marketing putting hardcore impact on your customers mind as it has trust inside. Let me make some clarifications, for example if we had 500 members and they reached to a product and suddenly out of them if 5% only responds then they will make that 500% as they too possess similar the biggest number. Hence its the MLM in the field of marketing that has already very high effect.

In conclusion, I would like to ask you please concentrate on Social Media Marketing more. I have great resource that will 1000% help you out as it has first time ever developed, YES its Social Media Marketing Machine http://bit.ly/f59ahF , that will reach you high.
    :)
    Your comments are the most welcome.

Warmly.
    :)

Last edited: Dec 10, 2010
    brian56, Dec 10, 2010 IP
  2. webcosmo

webcosmo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    hmm
    first post and you are already on business.
    good luck.

webcosmo, Dec 10, 2010 IP