1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Social Media Marketing

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Handsofmodder, Jun 6, 2008.

I'm getting ready to change the layout (not the theme) of my blog, Pariah's Guild. For the sidebar at my homepage, I want to list all of the social sites and online Gaming Communities I'm on (e.g X-Box Live, World of Warcraft, Digg, Stumble Upon, Twitter, etc.). What types of advantages will I have if I achieve this? (Keep in mind that this is a gaming blog).

Handsofmodder, Jun 6, 2008 IP
  2. iit_m2002

iit_m2002 Active Member

Best Answers:
    iit_m2002, Jun 6, 2008 IP
  3. CoachKip

CoachKip Peon

Best Answers:
    I have always liked including social media in the sidebar. It gets some good personal discussion and you never know what will happen with JV opportunities.

CoachKip, Jun 6, 2008 IP
  4. primeelite

primeelite Peon

Best Answers:
    I think it is a big plus to do that with websites and blogs because it will just make another way to connect people who view your blog to you. They might not ever come back to your blog if they just visit it but if they add you on twitter or myspace and happen to see something about you via friend feed etc then they will come back. Plus you never know who may come across those websites and come to your blog. I wouldn't rely solely on it like some people but it has helped bring traffic to my websites.

primeelite, Jun 6, 2008 IP
  5. mentos

mentos Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    This will add more exposure of your website to third part website.
    This will indirectly increase your website traffic

mentos, Jun 6, 2008 IP