1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Social Media Pros-Need Help Integrating Email Marketing, FaceBook, Twitter & Blog RSS

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by netscaper, May 10, 2011.

I have a small business in the spa/healthcare industry, and want to come up with the best internet marketing system that utilizes email, facebook, twitter, and my blog.

Problem is, I don't know how to do it properly. I do not want my list to get multiple notifications of posts or emails.

For example, my email marketing software GetResponse has the ability for me to connect my blog RSS, FaceBook, and Twitter accounts so whenever I make a post on my Blog my email subscribers will get notified of the blog post, in addition to any autoresponders that are being sent out via my GetResponse. Seems a bit too much. Not sure if my FB and Twitter followers will be notified of blog posts if they are set up in GetResponse.

Is there an advantage to using Seesmic or Hootsuite to simplify things?

So, let's say I have a brand new client coming in. What do I have him/her do to get put into the "system?" I know I should get his email. Where do I go from there, and how do I set up my email/social media integration so that I can market to him without being too overbearing?

netscaper, May 10, 2011 IP